- 2nd Street is closed between King Street & Jay Street, including intersections
- All parking is still accessible via Front & Cross Streets
- If you are coming from the north, turn at State Street (by the Charmant)
- If you are coming from the south, turn at Division Street (by Dahl Auto)
The map below indicates public parking near La Crosse Community Theatre at Weber Center for the Performing Arts.
- Public Parking Ramp is free 24/7 (this will change November 1st to $1/hr Mon-Fri 6am - 6pm)
- Street parking is limited to 2 hours between 8 A.M. & 6 P.M. every day (including weekends).
- Riverside Center East Parking Ramp levels 2, 3, & 4 are available after 6 p.m. during weekdays and available anytime on weekends.
- City Parking Lot located between Weber Center & The Pump House is free for the first 2 hours. Payment is via the Park Mobile phone app, and is required after your first 2 hours.
Parking can be a challenge downtown, so we encourage you to plan your arrival for a performance accordingly and allow extra time to reach the theatre.